Tag Archive | courses
- Postcolonial Circulations of Trauma April 3, 2015
- Spring 2015 courses announced!
- FIELD, a new on-line, peer-reviewed journal devoted to socially engaged art practice, is pleased to solicit critical essays for its inaugural issue.
- Creative Ethnography Summer Institute–Northwestern
- Hemi GSI Convergence 2014 (October 2-5, NYC) | Call for Participation | Convocatoria para participación | Chamada para participantes
African American African diaspora Afro-Swedish Afropop Americas ann cooper albright announcements black dance body Builders Association call for papers Call for projects Caridad Svich Cerebral Palsy CFP conference convergence corporeality courses Daisy Wright dance dance and disability DeFrantz Department of Art disability studies duke university durham Encuentro events Field film Future Death Toll graduate conference Graduate Theatre Syndicate Gregg Mozgala Hemispheric Institute history Jerome Bel kora labor Maher Cissoko manifest marx mellon movement music nyu Panoply Performance Laboratory performance performance art performance philosophy performance studies Petr Matasek politics PSi reperformance Robert Ladislas Derr seminar socially engaged art Sontag Sousou Spring 2015 Stephen Wangh Sweden Tamar Rogoff theater Tinariwen transit visual culture world music